Get your stunning vacation villa in Punta Cana
Immersed in the vibrant island beauty of the Dominican Republic, Villa Las Brisas offers a meditative atmosphere of secluded relaxation and serenity andopen-air architecture featuring magnificent views of the stunningly clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea.
The Villa Las Brisas, in the Dominican Republic’s gorgeous Punta Cana area is the perfect opportunity if you are searching for the ideal place to host a private and upscale event, or you want the most luxurious setting for a group or family holiday. Villas Las Brisas is composed of a two story main house and two guest houses. The architecture embodies a grand Romanesque spirit, with touches of classic Caribbean design.
Looking out across the rolling 18th fairway of P.B. Dye’s La Cana Golf Course onto the topaz waters of the Caribbean Sea, the Villa Las Brisas provides an elegantly beautiful backdrop in which to rejuvenate in peaceful seclusion, while enjoying the amenities of the AAA Five-Diamond-winning Puntacana Resort & Club. The luxury estate comes with a dedicated staff, including a Cordon Bleu-trained personal chef, UV-filter swimming pool, and two deluxe guest houses.
Besides its luxury accommodations and beachside situation, Villa Las Brisas is ideally located for many exciting activities, such as kite surfing, water skiing, wake-boarding, snorkeling, paddle boarding, and kayaking, while the property is just a short distance from two PGA-rated golf courses, a Six Senses Spa, and Punta Cana Village. Moreover, there are plenty of nearby day excursions to choose from, including horseback riding, whale watching, and swimming with dolphins.
The estate’s 18-person capacity, as well as its myriad of day activities, make it a perfect destination for family holidays. And, while secluded, Punta Cana is easily accessible. Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) is serviced with direct flights from over 36 countries and 98 cities worldwide. So whether you are looking to get away from it all, or get a taste of the Caribbean lifestyle, Villa Las Brisas is the ideal choice for your island getaway.
- Over 100,000 square feet of lush gardens, including over 12 varieties of palm tree, the baobab tree, frangipani, agave, buenpan, and calamondin orange trees
- Villa Las Brisas can accommodate up to 20 people
- UV-filter swimming pool
- Entertainment room with flatscreen plasma television and Apple TV
- Flatscreen plasma televisions in each bedrooms throughout the property
- Full WiFi throughout the property
- Inter-room music system with iPod connectivity
- Remote-controlled air conditioning
- Full equipped home office
- 8 villa staff, including a Cordon Bleu-educated, Robuchon-trained personal chef
- Gourmet kitchen
- 2 four passengers golf carts and 1 six passangers golf carts
- 1 seven-seats car with driver
- 1 five-seats car with driver
- 2 Paddle boards
Prices: Daily rates
- Jan 5th to Apr 5th: US$ 10,860
- Apr 5th to Dec 19th: US$ 9,500
- 3 Night Minimum stay / 5 days Thanksgiving