Following refurbishment, the former Lido Mar has been transformed into the new home of the Porto Montenegro Yacht Club (PMYC).
Founded in 2010, the Porto Montenegro Yacht Club has transformed into the heart and soul of sailing in Montenegro. Its growing fleet of racing yachts, including Blu26 and Tofinou 9.5 boats, commonly feature in the series of international regattas, alongside exclusive events and regular socials the Club host’s throughout the year.
Challenging the standards of the most prestigious yacht clubs around the world, Porto Montenegro Yacht Club members have access to an exclusive Members Lounge, restaurants, bar, nightclub, sailing and rowing facilities, gym, tennis courts and the port’s acclaimed 64m infinity pool.
“Since 2010, the PMYC has become an established centre for sailing in Montenegro. It was time for us to bring it into alignment with other aspects of the port, and re-position it as a club of reference within the Mediterranean,” explains PMYC President and Porto Montenegro Managing Directory, Oliver Corlette.
The refurbishment was led by interior designer Tino Zervudachi of MHZ Design in Paris, who has created a traditional and contemporary space for the Porto Montenegro Yacht Club and its members. The 64m infinity pool, and focal feature of the complex, has expanded its capacity alongside Pranzo daytime restaurant which re-opens with a new menu. In addition, the complex houses new nightclub and lounge bar Platinum, alongside De Gustibus Restaurant, complete with a mezzanine bar overlooking the pool.
Another new addition to the PMYC is the Members Lounge, providing an exclusive retreat for club members together with conference and meeting room facilities, an honesty bar, private dining options and an outdoor terrace. This year, the PM Sailing Club and Sports Club will also operate under the PMYC, offering members universal access to tennis, gym, fitness classes, rowing and the PMYC yacht fleet.
The PMYC’s growing fleet of racing yachts, including Blu26 and Tofinou 9.5 boats, commonly feature in the series of international regattas, alongside exclusive events and regular socials the Club host’s throughout the year.
There are various levels of memberships including PMYC Gold, PMYC, PMYC Sports Club and PMYC Sailing Squadron.
PMYC Gold Membership
Annual membership at €2500.
- Access to the exclusive PMYC Members Lounge with complimentary water, coffee and tea, plus 10% discount on all other beverages.
- Unlimited complimentary use of Lido pool and sunbeds
- 10% discount on beverages at Lido and Pranzo
- Full Sailing Squadron membership including complimentary rental packages and sailing / rowing activities
- Full Sports Club membership with complimentary class programme and 10% off court hire
- Preferential rates at Regent Porto Montenegro Hotel
- Priority reservations at all PMYC Venues
- Access to benefits at reciprocal Yacht Club partners around the world
- Preferential rates at KSI kids summer camp
- Guest access with preferential rates on PMYC facilities
- All benefits extend to members’ family
Complimentary membership for all apartment owners, berth lease holders and annual berth license holders. Benefits include:
- Priority reservations at all PMYC venues
- Preferential rates on Lido sunbeds (€25 per person)
- Sports Club membership and services at preferential rates
- Sailing Squadron membership at preferential rates
- All benefits extended to member’s family
The membership also works on a pre- pay basis. By pre-loading a minimum of €500 (for 1st July to 31st August) members will receive the following benefits in addition to the above:
- Complimentary sunbeds at Lido for 7 days
- 10% discount on beverages at Pranzo and Lido bar
- Sailing and rowing facilities at Sailing Squadron member rates
To collect your membership card, pre-load your card with credit, or for any other queries, visit the Lifestyle Team at AM/PM or PMYC Lido reception. Alternatively, start using your card immediately and pay regular PMYC members’ rates at the point of sale.
PMYC Sailing Squadron
The PMYC Sailing Squadron is a place for beginner and experienced sailors to enjoy this challenging and highly rewarding sport. Members have access to the PMYC race fleet, comprising of Blu26 and Tofinou 9.5 boats, rowing facilities and the Sailing Squadron Lounge alongside a calendar of weekly sailing sessions, regattas and social events.
Not only a stylish and modern environment for its members to socialise, the Sailing Squadron Lounge, also offers a library of international books and DVDs with complimentary use of the projector and big screen. In addition, the lounge including bar, kitchen and facilities are available for conferences and business meetings.
PMYC Sports Club
Open every day from 6am to 10pm for residents, marina guests, crew and the local community, the PMYC Sports Club boasts three tennis courts, a squash court, fully-equipped fitness centre with cardio-vascular and weight training equipment, personal training, bowling alley, table tennis, cricket nets, billiards and a variety of studio classes each week such as yoga, Pilates and Zumba.
The expanding membership base spans all ages, backgrounds and abilities, all drawn to the warm and personalised service of this modern space in the Dom Vojske building, Tivat.